Community Services Support
COMMUNITY SERVICES OFFICE is a community-based social service provider that supports individuals and families undergoing challenges in their daily lives with guidance and holistic care.
Our team of social work practitioners takes a strategic integrated approach to individuals and families by providing comprehensive assistance to those who face interpersonal, family, matrimonial, financial, housing, employment and other personal and social issues.
We provide case management services and counselling to overcome challenges, regain dignity and strengthen resilience.
We collaborate with partner agencies to develop holistic care management plans that supports the relevant needs to enable empowerment, independence and stability.
We value-add by providing additional information and facilitating referral services to government and social service agencies.
What Do We Do?
We provide assistance to families and individuals facing
- Financial challenges
- Family violence and abuse
- Mental or physical disabilities
- Chronic illness
- Gambling/drugs/alcohol addiction
- Depression/suicidal tendencies
- Combination of some or all of the above
Who Do We Help
Information and Referral, Case Management, Counselling, Holistic Care Plans
By understanding the challenges and needs, we can help
- Link families and individuals to appropriate services
- Help families and individuals achieve independence, stability and resilience
- Support families and individuals to improve their ability to manage on their own and achieve self-reliance
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather resources to help families and individuals
Community Engagement & Training
We work closely with our community partners and stakeholders including Social Service Office, government authorities, social service agencies, etc., so we
- Can assist to tap on relevant and specialised social resources available
- Can create better awareness and outreach to those who need our help
- Can help build the competency and institutional knowledge of our partners
- Provide training to volunteers as well as to social service agencies including SSVP Conferences on topics to help them better support their beneficiaries